Cyberpunk 2077 How to Get Johnny to 70% All Dialogue Options. How to Get Johnny Secret Ending in Cyberpunk 2077. All Dialogue Options needed to Unlock Johnny Secret Ending in Cyberpunk 2077.
Side Note: I didn’t Kill Woodman.
[00:22] Automatic Love: After Woodman and when you exit the elevator.
1. You don’t care if I live.
2. Asked you – what the hell do you want?
3. For some ideal? Or to square a grudge?
4. Mikoshi – what’s that, exactly?
6. Me and Mikoshi – how’re we linked at all?
7. Arasaka – how you plan to destroy it this time?
(Breaking the Ice 10%)
Side Note: I knocked out the Corpo Guy and didn’t fight Brigitte.
[04:16] Transmission: After you leave the Chapel.
1. Why’re we talkin about this?
2. [Sit] Seem to know a lot about my past.
3. Scared I’ll lose myself, stop being me.
4. What do you want from me, really?
5. Got a clear goal. Like I do.
6. Man, do you go around in circles…
8. Damn straight.
9. Let’s blow, get outta here…
Side Note: Start of Panam Quests. Nothing special and you don’t need to Romance Panam
[08:12] Life During Wartime: At the Motel when you’re talking to Hellman.
1. Wanna talk about the biochip.
2. Got a problem. You’re gonna help me kick it.
3. Got Silverhand’s construct in my head.
4. You gotta remove the biochip from my system.
5. How’s that different from the normal one?
6. Your tech works, congratulations. Now get it out.
7. [Let Hellman examine biochip] OK.
8. What is it?
9. What’s happening to me, exactly?
10. I see him, I talk to him.
11. What do you mean?
12. At least Johnny never made a whore of himself.
13. Right, enough of this.
14. Forget about Kang Tao.
Side Note: This is the conversation that the percentage doesn’t increase but I feel it’s important.
[13:08] Tapeworm: After talking to Hellman
1. [Stand] Third trimester cramping’s not likely.
2. [Smoke] Prolly not wrong.
3. Don’t even know where I’m going.
5. When you died – what was it like?
6. Guess I understand why you hate Mikoshi.
7. They can change you into somebody else.
8. [Stand] Enough. Let’s go.
Side Note: I rescued Takemura during Search and Destroy main mission.
[16:19] Search and Destroy: After the conversation with the Doll. The percentage will go up 5% when open the door just before the start of Tapeworm.
1. OK. So what happens now?
2. Gonna help each other.
3. We got what we wanted.
(Fucking Entropy 25%)
Side Note: Talk to Johnny to set up the Rogue & Kerry Quests
[17:43] Tapeworm: Agree to help Johnny
1. [Step away] Why bring me here?
2. Thanks for helping.
3. I’ll, uh, get you back someday.
4. [Stand] Think I’m gonna die soon.
5. Why you givin them to me?
7. I’d do the same for you.
8. Got a better idea?
9. [Stand] Understood.
10. So I tell Rogue everything?
11. Tell me what you’re planning.
12. OK, I’ll give you control.
(Fucking Entropy 25%)
Side Note: After Johnny’s night out, the percentage will go up 5%. I don’t think the choices matter at all.
[23:49] Chippin In: Couple choices during the night out.
1. Tequila Old Fashioned.
2. The other.
4. [Punch] Fuck, how I missed this.
(Double Life 30%)
Side Note: You can Kill or Spare Grayson. That part doesn’t matter but I recommend getting Johnny’s Car.
[24:57] Chippin In: When talking to Johnny at his Grave
1. [Inscribe Johnny’s intials] Let’s do something about that.
2. “The Guy who Saved My Life.”
3. Nah, fucked that up too.
46. What do you want from me?
5. OK. But as second chances go, this is your last.
6. You were a real dick in the beginning.
7. When you said you let down your friends…
8. Smasher biz really got to her.
9. Yeah. I’ll call Rogue.
Side Note: Go for the Romance
[29:28] Blister Love: At the Movie with Rogue
1. I like the Rogue of 2077.
2. Do anything not to lose you.
3. Only thing that matters is I came back to you.
4. [Kiss] More than I expected.
(Shadows of the Past 50%)
Side Note: Not much here. Start of the getting the Band together.
[31:16] Holdin On: Talking to Kerry
1. You wanna bring back Samurai?
2. Ok. Let’s do it.
(You Only Live Once 60%)
Side Note: The goal is to get the band back together one last time. Nancy is easy to get if you rescued Brick early in the game. The choice between Denny & Henry doesn’t matter.
[32:17] A Like Supreme: After playing with the Band
1. Wanna do an encore gig? (You Only Live Once 70%)
Side Note: Don’t pick anything. Just wait for 5 minutes and then a new option will appear.
[32:58] Nocturne OP55N1: On the rooftop with Johnny.
1. Let’s hear this plan.
2. [Attack Arasaka Tower] Means goin out with a bang – I like it.
If you found my guide helpful then please Click the Link below to Subscribe and Support my YouTube Channel! https://www.youtube.com/c/gamingwithabyss?sub_confirmation=1
Follow Me on Twitter